I had a huge hall this week. Spent almost half of retail and got two large boxes of Diapers for under $16 each. Watch how I did it. If you need links to the coupons I used you can get them here.
Here is my shopping list for this week. I will let you know how it comes out in a video later today. I wanted to post this ahead of time in case anyone wanted to give it a shot before I go shopping.
If my calculations are correct I will get over $176 dollars of groceries for around $86.25 and that includes two big boxes of diapers.
Today on Black Friday, 2013, I went Grocery shopping and bought $103.91 of groceries for only $50.38. Year to date I have saved $124.53.
Here’s what I bought.
- 4 Bags of Lays Potato Chips $8. You get $1 back in rewards making them $1.75 per bag.
- 2 Boxes of Chex Cereals for $1.79 each then I got $1 back per box in rewards and I had a coupon for $1.10 for every 2 boxes making them $.19 per box!
- You can find this coupon or a similar one here. Warning: you cannot search this site you just have to look around in the food category.
- 4 Scotch Brite Spunges 2/1$
- M$M’s 2 for $4. You get $2 back per 2 you buy with a limit of 2 +UP Rewards. That makes them $1 per bag then if you get two of these dollar off every two bags coupons you will get 4 bags of M&Ms for only $.50 per bag. You can get the coupon here.
- 5 Jack’s Frozen Pizza for $10. These are regularly $3.99 per pizza. Add this coupon and get another dollar off for every two. If you can get two of these coupons then it will make them $1.60 per pizza
- 2 Boost Protein Drink Sixpacks. Buy one get one half off. They are on sale for $8.49 a pack. If you find the packs that have the instant rebate of $1 and print a couple of these coupons it will get your cost down to $8.75-$9.75 for two 6 packs.
- 4 Boxes of Nice Gelatin for $1.00. No coupon.
- 2 Bottles of Nature Maid Vitamins for the price of one. Add an additional dollar off buy printing these nature made coupons.
Hope you find this helpful. I’ll see you on monday when I do this all again.
“Am a gettin’ cookin’ ” deep in the cave continuing with Rotini and Asparagus w/ Ricotta cheese.
Published: 2012-03-09 20:07:22
Learn how to make some AMAZINGLY GOOD asparagus and sauce! Sooo easy from beginning to end! For asparagus cooking instructions please see pt. 1. www.youtube.com
Published: 2012-04-10 01:48:35
Here, Kris shows you how to cook a steak and fries in all honesty. Like and subscribe!
Published: 2012-08-31 15:45:39
Julie Van Rosendaal shares her recipe for Asparagus, Tomato and Spinach Frittata, a baked Italian egg pie, much like a quiche but without a crust. It has the same characteristics as an omelet, but is much less finicky since you cook everything together at once in the pan.
Published: 2012-04-12 18:23:55
The Best Dam Sliders & Chili Cheese Fries………FAST! Quick, simple, fast for your next event! Skill Level- EASY Prep time- 5 min; Cook time- 16 min. Look out for my next video. Please Subscribe!
Published: 2011-02-20 03:49:49
Tired of steaming and roasting asparagus? In this CHOW Tip, Amy Wisniewski, food editor at CHOW.com, shares a great, easy way to quickly prepare raw asparagus to liven up your salads. ======================CHOW.com========================= CHOW Tips are the shared wisdom of our community. If you’ve figured out some piece of food, drink, or cooking wisdom that the world has to know about, send us a message and tell us what you’ve got in mind! See all the newest uploads from CHOW with the Latest Videos playlist: bit.ly Subscribe to CHOW: bit.ly For more recipes, stories and videos, check out www.chow.com CHOW on Twitter: twitter.com CHOW on Facebook: www.facebook.com ======================================================== TRANSCRIPT Roasted or grilled asparagus can get really boring but did you know that you don’t even need to cook it? You can eat it raw and the best way to do that is to shave it. Take your asparagus; lay it on a work surface. Get a sharp peeler and shave away. When you’re done, take the pieces and toss them into your favorite salad.
Published: 2012-04-13 22:06:31
Okay guys, well this is my first “Chef Mary” video! In this episode i cook a wonderful, yet weird combination of PIZZA ROLLS AND FRENCH FRIES!!!! YUMMY IN MY TUMMY! HOPE YOU ENJOY! PLEASE NO HATERZ! SUBSCRIBE! ~JBpeeps1212
Published: 2011-06-13 17:23:07